Automatic Real-time DetEction and Notification
The Airborne Real-time DEtection and NoTification (ARDENT) system is a fully scalable, autonomous airborne detection system based on open architecture and standards that can be adapted on unmanned aircraft.
This software provides advanced real time imagery analysis and automatic object detection and can be customized for specific applications and operational requirements.
The ARDENT mission software includes the following capabilities:
- Automatic detection of static objects of interest like people, vehicles, trucks and equipment
- Patented real-time image processing algorithm
- Automatic dissemination of alarms via geo-referenced image
- Raw data stored for post-mission inspection and processing
- Complement mobile object
- High positive alarm ratios > 80% in most cases
- Low false alarms
- Secure video server search for fast retrieval by geo-location or time tags
- Generates geo-referenced intelligence rather than mere data
- Reduces surveillance personnel
- Allows for more sophisticated post processing
- Convoy protection
- Pipeline/Power lines automatic surveillance
We provide a range of unmanned aircraft-based systems
for a variety of surveillance applications.
OUR FULL RANGE OF AIRBORNE AND GROUND SOLUTIONS
VTOL Rotary Wing
We offer multiple Vertical Take Off and Landing (VTOL) platforms ASV Series). We also offer tethered solutions for our ASV30 series.Know more
Ground Segment Solutions
Aero Surveillance offers a range of Ground Segment Solutions including Ground Control Stations (GCS) compliant with STANAG 4586 and 4609 standards.Know more
We offer a full range of services to support our customers
in their daily operations and use of our systems.
OUR ADVANCED SERVICES
Mission requirements analysis
Concept of operations definition
Pilot training and certification
Mission operator training and certification
System deployment and maintenance